BULL-X 2,75" Downpipe for Mini Cooper S F56 models with 200 cell sportcatalyst
For a better torque range and more power!
You want to get more power out of your turbocharged engine?
Then you should start with this Bull-X product!
Downpipes are a significant part for torque range and power in a turbocharged system. It´s the connection between the turbocharger and the catback exhaust.
If the diameter of the downpipe is bigger, the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gas easier and quicker.
This has a positiv influence in torque and power.
If you selected a downpipe without cat, 100/200 cell Sportcatalyst as well as HJS EOBD Kat, the article has no approval. Only legal on the streets when you selected the ECE-Cat / Incl. ECE type approval.
Enhanced in the delivery:
• Bull-X 2,75"downpipe incl. 200 cells sport catalyst
- Mini Cooper S and John Cooper Works F56 with engine code B48 A20 A, B46 A20 A or B48 A20 B
The advantages at a glance:
• the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gas easier, this is the reason for more power
• better torque range, because the charger can speed up faster
• fits in combination with oem exhaust systems
• lower exhaust temperature, so the charger and the exhaust manifold is more protected