Deironizer is dedicated to removing ferrous contaminants from paint and glass surfaces. Thanks to its special wetting agents, Deironizer effectively saturates the surface and can dwell on the paint for 30 minutes or more without drying out.
- Dissolves ferrous contamination, including rust spots.
- When the product begins to react with ferrous contaminants, it gives the "bleeding effect"
- pH neutral
- Decontamination product for paint and glass surfaces
- Ready to use
- Non-contact application
- Safe for all surfaces if used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Deironizer should be applied to a clean surface! If applied to a dirty paint, the product may not perform as desired!
Apply a thin even layer on the surface to be decontaminated.
- Depending on the level of contamination, leave the product to dwell on the paint from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat these steps if necessary.