Quick Detailer provides initial or additional and quick paint protection. It restores brilliance to dull, faded paint surfaces with no wax or ceramic coating. Use Synthetic Quick Detailer to remove light dust, fingerprints, bird droppings, insects or fresh water spots from exterior automotive surfaces. It creates a hydrophobic surface that effectively repels water and provides excellent beading. When properly applied, this coating can last for several washes!
- Designed to be used directly on paint finish
- Hides light scratches, swirls and other minor paint damage
- Adds extra gloss and brings out deep, wet shine on painted finishes
- Reduces the adhesion of dirt on paint finish
- Creates a hydrophobic coating (repels water)
- Can be applied to both dry and wet paint surfaces
- QD is also suitable as clay lubricant
- Do not use on surfaces covered with waxes or other protective coatings
- Safe for all surfaces if used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Ready to use
Instructions for use:
- Before application it is recommended to clean the surface thoroughly using the RRC Active Foam and RRC Shampoo.
- When applying to wet paint, evenly spray the vehicle, rinse the excess and dry the surface.
- when applying on dry paint, use two soft microfiber towels, spray the QD on one towel and apply it to the surface, then wipe and buff to a high gloss with the second towel.
- Store in a cool, dry place at 5 - 25° C.
- Do not allow the product to freeze or to overheat. Do not let this product freeze and do not overexpose to UV or allow to overheat.
- Before applying the QD make sure the surface to be cleaned is cool to the touch and do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children!!
- This product is for professional use!